Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HuiLin's GM application ( take your time and read ^^ )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starworrior

HuiLin's GM application ( take your time and read ^^ ) Empty
PostSubject: HuiLin's GM application ( take your time and read ^^ )   HuiLin's GM application ( take your time and read ^^ ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:32 am

Hello , my name is HuiLin , and this is my GM application. I want to be a GM to help all of the players , and hopefully help to make this a hack-free server . I want to make friends with all the people in the server . I promise i will be online everyday after my PSLE , and i will invite as many friends as possible to this server .Please take your time looking this GM application, I thank you for reading this. If i can be a GM in this server , this will be my 1st time being GM . I am inexperience but im willing to learn santa

I wish u can choose me as a GM . I will be very sad Crying or Very sad if u do not choose me but of course not DIE . I will put my heart and soul iinto this server . Pls choose me Very Happy

My character's name is : Cutiepix

Last edited by starworrior on Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I wan to be a GM !!!)
Back to top Go down

HuiLin's GM application ( take your time and read ^^ )
Page 1 of 1