Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mgs001's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mgs001

Mgs001's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Mgs001's GM Application   Mgs001's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 am

Hey KellogsMS! I have played your Maplestory Server and im amazed of what i saw. It was the best maplestory server i have ever played. i have just uninstalled all my other maplestory private servers to play on this. Now its time to say stuff about myself for my GM spot. I have been GM on many other servers so i have experiance. i am 19 years old and love to help others. (Even follow me around and you will see how i love to help). If i become a GM i will be very active because i love this server. I will help so many people. In my opinion if you choose me to be a GM you will be happy with the choice you made. Very Happy

From, Your Fellow Player Mgs001
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Mgs001's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mgs001's GM Application   Mgs001's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Hes a hacker, i recall banning him. Another Person applieing to be a GM that Hax...
Back to top Go down

Mgs001's GM Application
Page 1 of 1