Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meep's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meep

Meep's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Meep's Gm Application   Meep's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 pm

so i decided to make a gm application :3

Why i want to become a gm: i want to become a gm because i rly like this server out of the many i have tried and supporting/making it better would be an awesome thing to me.

Why i NEED to become a gm: i NEED to become a gm since i really want to help the people in this server and keeping it hacker free since i play and enjoy the ppl here and the supporters of this server should be givin a good gaming envioronment.

Why i will die if u dont make me a gm: i will die cuz my heart is conected to the KellogsMs server so if i dont help my "heart" i will die ;]

i have no experience but i learn quick and am obedient to any command.

i go on kellogsms every opportunity i get. i LOVE hanging out wit the great ppl there.

so im not sure wat would sway ur opinions but i hope u pick me cuz i want to get rid of those hackers who try to ruin our server :/

so thats my application i hope u guys pick me :]

I LOVE U RYAN :]
I LOVE U TO DEMON AND SABIA ;]

Thanks <3 -Meep
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: XD   Meep's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Ehh he loves me? Got my vote fosho.
Back to top Go down
ZacWhild

PostSubject: Re: Meep's Gm Application   Meep's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Nice Meep Razz
Back to top Go down
GM R0nj0n

PostSubject: Re: Meep's Gm Application   Meep's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Wow,... nice good App! I like ur views and what you say about helping others in a server.

You have my vote Razz.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meep's Gm Application   Meep's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meep's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1