Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZacWhild's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZacWhild

ZacWhild's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: ZacWhild's GM Application.   ZacWhild's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Name: Zack ( I prefer Zac)
Where I live: I currenetly live in Victoria BC.

In Game name(s) ZacWhild

About me:
I am a very active, friendly person. I like to play on maplestory private servers and others. So far, this is one of the best. Smile I came here from Area 51 MS, and I like both of them. Sience Area 51 is shutting down, this is my home now Razz. I am 15 years old, like it says above, and I have alot of time on my hands to help out the server. When I'm not playing guitar, or hanging out with friends, I am usually on here, about 70% of the time Smile

I can get on anywhere between 8:30am to 10:30pm PST. On friday's/saturdays it varies.
What I can do:
What I can do... hmm... I have alot of ideas to help promote the server, and make it fun like, maybe NX Slime events, some Jump quest events, stuff like that.

My experiences: I have had some GM experience on another server I played on, It closed down, (Not Area51) but I have a list of the codes and stuff that I can look at and learn. I am a fast learner too

How I can help out: What I can do is sit in Henesys or somewhere and Smega people to come to me for help, or whisper me, and I can try and answer as many questions as I can. If I see someone needing help, I try to give it to him or her.

Why I would die if I wasn't a GM: Being a GM is tough work, and I am willing to step up to the plate to be one. I would die because some other guy might get it that isn't ready for the responsability.

Why I am the perfect GM:
Lol, I bet alot of people have said this in there apps, but I am going to say it anyways:
I would be the perfect GM because, I have alot of patience for people that are fustrated. I do my best to help them out so they can have a better playing experience in Kelloggs MS. I also know alot about Maplestory in general, so if someone needs help with classes or skills or AP, I can help out there.

Please read this app and keep me in mind Smile

You won't regret it : ) lol!
Back to top Go down

ZacWhild's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1