Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

duhpieman's GM application

Go down 
+3
monkeytheifx
GMBananaS
duhpieman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
duhpieman

duhpieman's GM application Empty
PostSubject: duhpieman's GM application   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 am

Hello, my name is Andrew, and this is my GM application. I want to be a GM to help all of the players, and hopefully help to make this a hack-free server. I am usually on from around 7 am EST until around midnight, so I am very active, however, when school starts I will be on much less. I need to be a GM because the more GM's there are, the easier it is to catch every hacker. unlike many people that ask to be a GM, I won't randomly scream idiotic things at random people for no reason just because I didn't get what I wanted.
I was a GM in AREA-51MS, and that is my only experience as a GM. I know that being a GM is very hard work, and I will do my very best to help all the players that need my help. Many people believe that being a GM is always fun and you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, I know that this is not true, because you will end up spending more time helping others than helping yourself. I promise I will not abuse my power for my own personal gain, and only for helping others. I know that I should not give people whatever they want, and only give what is reasonable. Please take your time looking over this GM application, I thank you for reading this.

My character's name is duhpieman.

Last edited by duhpieman on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
GMBananaS

PostSubject: :D   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

nice GM App andrew, youh got my vote >:] Laughing ur a good gm on area51
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx

PostSubject: ANDREW UR GAY   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:30 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :lur gm app is good. Nice Andrew
Back to top Go down
GM R0nj0n

PostSubject: Re: duhpieman's GM application   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Hmmmm very good. You gave some details too, proving you know something about this. You have my vote! xD Good luck!
Back to top Go down
kidkids

PostSubject: Re: duhpieman's GM application   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:54 am

Nice reply andrew..
Back to top Go down
duhpieman

PostSubject: BUMPBUMPBUMP   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:14 pm

B
U
M
P
BUMP
Back to top Go down
Stello

Stello

PostSubject: yea   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 pm

I say sure
but im not a gm
so not up to me
unless if gms chose meh
then k
so
yea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikey123

PostSubject: Re: duhpieman's GM application   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 pm

go andrew! gratz for getting hired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duhpieman's GM application   duhpieman's GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duhpieman's GM application
Page 1 of 1