Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordie's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordler

Jordie's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Jordie's GM application   Jordie's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Why should i be a gm?

I would be a great gm because I am extremely active, I am online 2-6 hours a day 5-7 days a week, mostly, and I can recruit many friends from school, many other servers, and maplestory friends from over other video games. I enjoy making new friends, helping others in need, and cleaning the server of cheaters that ruin the game for others. Although I am only twelve years old, I am extremely mature and pretty humorous while able to keep things serious. I have the GM handbook downloaded, I don't know many of the codes but I learn fast and don't abuse power. I have a wide vocabulary and exquisite spelling ability and grammar. I am able to read at a 12th grade level.

Prior experience?

I have never been a GM before but have had close GM friends and know some basic codes and am able to host many events if reasonable. Please help me fulfill my dream of being a GM for the first time, I will not disappoint.

I live in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I am a 12 year old male
My character's name is Jordie
My real name is Jordon

Make a good decision, hire me please Smile
Back to top Go down

Jordie's GM application
Page 1 of 1