Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm Application-SuperDuper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
superduper

My Gm Application-SuperDuper Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application-SuperDuper   My Gm Application-SuperDuper I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Question My Gm Application Question

Information about me and MS (my basic experience):

I live in vancouver, B.C. (yes in canada) and I'm only 12. Well im not very active, but I'm still in shape. I've got about 20 friends who play Ms and that might be able to play this server. I've got experience being a Gm in The private server Fallen City Ms (everyone's gm in that server LOL, but it was shutdown) and I know most gm commands. I've been playing ms for about 2 years (the year before I played once, but computer broke because it was old) and I can cooperate with all the players in KelloggsMs. I will be able to ban any hackers that I come across and I will actively play this server.

Reasons I want to be a Gm:

I want to be a gm so I can help this server develop and grow. I also want to recruit more people to this server so the server won't be empty. I also want to help prevent hackers from taking the fun out of ms. I will be able to help beginners with their troubles and I will help anyone with problems. I will treat everyone equally even if one person is new and the other a good friend. I will welcome all the newcomers and introduce them to everything in the private server (you know like special shops and advantages). I will also never insult anyone in the game even if they insult me. I will also make sure that other players treat each other fairly. I will also never No bother or annoy other people (such as begging or whining) .I think I would be a perfect Gm.

Why I will commit suicide if I do not get the position affraid

I feel that I deserve the position and that I am full ready to be a Gm. I have already invited 4 people into this private server and more of my friends will join (if only I knew their phone numbers. Best wait till school starts). I will usually be on all day for the rest of summer and on weekends. During school I will be on for around 3 hours a day. I will still have to sleep Sleep . As you can see, I great for the gm position and I will die if I'm not picked. Shocked

What I have helped with already and what I will help with (if I become :arrow:GM)

-I have helped the server by recruiting more people and helping beginners
-I will help by helping others, recruiting more people, banning hackers, making the server more known (popular Idea), and by jailing or banning mean players.

Extra info
Character: gonna get deleted, but its FreakinHot
Relations with maple: friends told me about and now I have lots of experience
Why I play this server: My cousin is the Exclamation admin Exclamation of this server and I decided to play this server with him
Other reasons I play: I just want to help my cousin
More Extra info: I plan to get me and my friends to
help get my cousins server into the top 100 PS list

-Your friend and helper

Anyone who reads this pls post reply and tell me
what to work on or how much you liked this app

Last edited by superduper on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
superduper

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application-SuperDuper   My Gm Application-SuperDuper I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Why wont anyone reply
Back to top Go down
Meh1337

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application-SuperDuper   My Gm Application-SuperDuper I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm

hi

Last edited by Meh1337 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OMGwtfBBQ

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application-SuperDuper   My Gm Application-SuperDuper I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 pm

fallencity didn't get shutdown lol
they just got everyone's powers removed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application-SuperDuper   My Gm Application-SuperDuper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gm Application-SuperDuper
Page 1 of 1